Location: Poway, Calif.
Type: Private Residence
Size: 5,060 sq. ft. (floor)
ICF Use: 8,231 sq. ft.
Cost: $1.8 million
Total Construction: 48 weeks
ICF Installation time: 30 days
Owner: Karl Kuebitz
General Contractor: Tony Parker General Builders
ICF Installer: Penna Construction Inc.
Form Distributor: Forming Solutions Inc.
Architect: Laurie C. Fisher
Engineer: Eastom Engineering
ICF System: Fox Blocks
- Moroccan-style design and courtyard
- First-time ICF project for designer and GC
- Fireproof design replaces home lost in wildfire
- Designed to net-zero standards
- Photovoltaic array lowers energy costs